Hellø from Denmark

KennethKristianse

TDPRI Member
Thank you for letting me join this forum. I'm the happy owner of 3 tele partcasters, all build by yours truly, including the pickups. the last one, the honeyburst was finished just 2 weeks ago, with a roasted maple neck. and is already my favorit.
sort tele.jpg
IMG_20201014_200332.jpg
honeyburst.jpg

John Stephen

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Welcome from Albuquerque New Mexico USA. Very nice work, with three completely different partscaster guitar builds. If those are original pick-ups on the Tele Custom (original cunife, not the new ones) they are literally worth as much as the guitar they are sitting in. Play on

KennethKristianse

TDPRI Member
Welcome from Albuquerque New Mexico USA. Very nice work, with three completely different partscaster guitar builds. If those are original pick-ups on the Tele Custom (original cunife, not the new ones) they are literally worth as much as the guitar they are sitting in. Play on
The wide range humbuckers on the tele deluxe are 72 reissues I've gutted and replaced with correct sized bobbins and alnico/FeCrCo magnets to match the magnet strength from a CuNiFe magnet. I think they sound awesome.