1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Heavy Rains, Flooding In The South, How's Everyone Doing?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Ringo, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Ringo

Ringo Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

It's been raining on and off here in Memphis (and elsewere!) since Tues, the weatherman said we got 7-10" , the rivers and creeks are really swollen, Wolf River is up 25 feet and still hasn't crested.
    Ark, Miss and Louisiana really got the brunt of it.
    No real issues for me at home or work but has to be affecting some of y'all?
    Hope everyone is ok

2. fendertx

fendertx Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

The rain finally cleared out of the Houston area after several days. The rivers are really high due to the rains north of us. All in all we faired well compared to what's seems to be going on in the South East.

3. Bulldog87

Bulldog87 Tele-Afflicted

Wet! All of Louisiana is. Some friends who have lost everything already. I'm in a low area but the high point of that low area. We have a respite from the rain until around 2am. I hope it moves through quick. We can't take much sustained rain right now.

4. fendertx

fendertx Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Stay high and dry, we are pulling for you.

5. Glen W

Glen W Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Daughter's been in NOLA all week. Hopefully MSY is not under water...her flight home is today.

They got some rain & thunderstorms, but seemed to dodge the brunt of the nastier stuff. Hope everyone else is safe & dry!

6. Tim Armstrong

Tim Armstrong Super Moderator Ad Free Member

I drive a bus between Dallas and Houston (and back), lots of creeks over their banks and lowland flooding. We're fine up here in Mesquite (Dallas suburb), live on top of a hill. No flooding up here, but the house did get hit by lightning several years back...

7. Telegator

Telegator Tele-Afflicted

I am in Evangeline parish, about 35 miles south of Alexandria. We are on high ground but have friends scattered across the region who have been flooded.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.