Heads Up: Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb 2019 Black

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Tenderfoot, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Askwhy

Askwhy TDPRI Member

Humor: A
    Econ: F

Apache Snow, RomanS and Frodebro like this.
  2. DimEyeGuitarGuy

DimEyeGuitarGuy Tele-Meister

Thank you for proving my point... Once again, you reply with the same drivel. You speak as if it's a fact. You are entitled to your opinion. But it's just that, your opinion. I'll now pause and wait for you to post the same things, once again.

3. Ignatius

Ignatius Tele-Afflicted

But we can thank him for telling us that it wasn’t smart to buy these amps. Classy.

Apache Snow, ataylor and Frodebro like this.
  4. The-Kid

The-Kid Tele-Meister

Actually got an A on the Final....passed with a B because I always slouched on pop quiz stuff but overall pretty good student

I was one of only 2 students out of 150 to get one of the hard answears on the test correct.

This was regarding m1 and m2. Money supplies.....and how the gaining of one or subtraction from one would either affect one or other.....anyways.....

I am quite confident in everything I have laid out in this thread.

You know your right when dudes cant help but just make a point back over and over again even after you explained it in a simple, logical and rational ways even someones grandma could understand. Perhaps to defend their ego......

It may be an opinion I have but there are numbers and facts behind that opinion.

5. DimEyeGuitarGuy

Here's an actual fact... I made a decision with my wallet. My Twin TM is a FREAKING GREAT AMP! Oh another fact... I'm economically just fine after my suspect purchase.

Drivel on...

6. Frodebro

Frodebro Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Has your therapist helped you come to terms with the fact that you're not playing a real amp?

7. The-Kid

The-Kid Tele-Meister

Oh whats that.....

Guys is saying the same thing hes been saying over and over again....despite your using numbers and facts?

Repeating the same baseless points uh countering what your saying with emotional spouts despite using basic knowlege and facts...

Who is this guy?

Why is he doing this ...

Proved my point

8. backporchmusic

backporchmusic Friend of Leo's

When people are trying to justify Fender's (to some) very high asking price, this is actually quite important.

You can't have it both ways--you can't say 'these are expensive to manufacture' and also say 'who cares what Fender pays.' See?

9. DimEyeGuitarGuy

Now the drivel is becoming incoherent. Sad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RomanS likes this.
  10. Frodebro

Tonemaster Derangement Syndrome

Blrfl and DimEyeGuitarGuy like this.
  11. Askwhy

Askwhy TDPRI Member

:lol: :lol: Gold!

12. drumtime

drumtime Tele-Meister

Kinda my point, if you want to use that word - I didn't. A nice solid state amp costs a lot these days. Overpriced for me, but apparently not for the market. I guess I'd have to say a new USA tele is overpriced too, since I can't afford it, and I can get a CV for a lot less.

13. The-Kid

The-Kid Tele-Meister

The overprice thing really isnt the main point although it kind of is as I am not not getting one couse I couldnt afford it. And a Roland Jazz Chorus is not overpriced....nothing sounds like a Jazz Chorus. Not a twin not a PA with a chorus pedal nothing.....SS or not its a fine amp.

I just didnt get it because it didnt sound as good.

And it cost nearly the same as the real ones.

So if it doesnt sound as good and it cost almost the same.....it just doesnt make sense.

Thats the simple reason for me why these are not good and well money thrown down the drain.

I bought a Princeton LTD for 1100$ ticket price and even had I wanted the Deluxe or Twin....comparing it to the tone masters.....it would have been not smart on my behalf I feel had I spent the money on tonemasters seeing as they dont sound as good and cost about the same IMO.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  14. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

I think it's time to cool down and watch the Finnish Disco King.

15. Dr Improbable

Dr Improbable Tele-Meister

I feel better already!

16. DimEyeGuitarGuy

This guy keeps going on about they don't sound as good as if his opinion (again) is fact.

My twin TM sounds every bit as good as any reissue twin I've ever heard. Period.

In my opinion.

Which is the only one that counts since I'm the one who spends my money. Not some rando dude on the west coast who thinks he's God's gift to economics and audio.

Im done with this one. Going to make music on my horrible tone master twin.

17. pirate19

pirate19 TDPRI Member

Absolutely love my TMDR--sounds close enough to a "real" DRRI to me, plus the attenuator and Line Out/IR is great for playing/recording when my kid is asleep (even a SF Vibro Champ is too loud for that). Was seriously considering paying full price (or full price - 15%), but found one on local Craigslist on Christmas Eve for $500. Lots of hand wringing and complaining about these--you either think they are worth whatever you have to pay to buy one (either new or used), or you don't and you get something else. Simple as that.

ataylor, The-Kid, RomanS and 2 others like this.
  18. LunarSlingShot

LunarSlingShot Tele-Holic

I haven't played a TM, or heard one in person yet, but they sound great in all of the online demos. Frankly, I preferred the sound of the TM in a lot of the comparison demos, and that was without knowing which was which until the end. Add to that the fact that I've only seen glowing reviews from those that have actually obtained one (including those who also have the "real deal") I don't see how the price point is a bad thing.

I would love to have a Deluxe Reverb that I could push to the edge of breakup at a real gig. In a lot of real world scenarios these days the "real deal" is too loud to use in that fashion without having the sound man or the bar staff complaining or telling you to turn down.

ataylor, The-Kid and RomanS like this.
  19. Frodebro

I’m not interested in either of the two models currently available, but I’m paying very close attention to them in the event that Fender extends the line. If they release a Tweed Bassman I will be all over it.

LunarSlingShot, The-Kid and RomanS like this.
  20. Dacious

Dacious Poster Extraordinaire

I'm half Finnish and this guy is breaking all the Finnish rules - to not be seen, and not be heard....

That Cal Webway and The-Kid like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.