Headrush Gig Board

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by Tenderfoot, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot Tele-Holic

Decided to get rid of my pedals/pedalboard and bought a Headrush Gigboard. Most, actually all, of the Rigs are Metal, Rock, Blues and require a lot of tweaking to get any kind of balanced sound. I have backup up all the Rigs and then deleted them from the Headrush memory.

I plan on building several Rigs covering Classic Country (some Outlaw), Early Rock and Gospel. I would appreciate any Rigs that one might be willing to share or a simple listing/drawing on recommended signal path.

My gear is a Telecaster and Fender Custom Deluxe amp.

Any input would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tenderfoot

2. flyingnorth

flyingnorth Tele-Meister Gold Supporter

Hi, if you get that figured out, please PM as I just ordered a Headrush gig board and Play tele in band.

3. colchar

colchar Friend of Leo's

I just ordered one too (granted, if the Twin Reverb that a staff member bought is returned the Headrush idea goes out the window!).

4. codamedia

codamedia Poster Extraordinaire

Setup the effects in the Headrush the same way you would build an analog pedal board. How to use and/or place the effects is common knowledge and doesn't change between analog and digital.

Since you are going into the front end of a Fender amp you should avoid the amp/cab/mic models. Those are best utilized direct into a Full Range setup such as an FRFR, PA and/or Stage Monitor. Of course.... you are always safe to experiment with modelers... so you can't damage anything by trying.

The best advice I can give is don't limit yourself to just "Headrush" help! Helix and Fractal AXFX videos & blogs can be just as helpful... the devices are all quite similar and it's easy to adapt the general knowledge.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  5. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot Tele-Holic

Thanks for the reply codamedia. Like you mentioned the amp/cab/mic models were not of value and in the end I decide to return the Headrush since I wouldn't be using those features. I finally ended up with a Boss GT-1 which is more practical for my needs.

codamedia likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.