Heading out

tcadam

Tele-Afflicted
These river boat cruises are about the only cruises I've ever had any interest in doing. Let us know how it goes.

I read recently that some operators were having trouble with low river water levels.

ce24

Poster Extraordinaire
These river boat cruises are about the only cruises I've ever had any interest in doing. Let us know how it goes.

I read recently that some operators were having trouble with low river water levels.
Yeah us too….we had some friends just return from the same cruise and all was good. We also have a friend in Germany that said it should be fine….

kuch

Tele-Afflicted
Sounds like fun!! Enjoy.

as TC said above, I too wouldn't consider any other cruise, but the river cruise is something I would consider.

ce24

Poster Extraordinaire
I recommend watching this YouTube channel before flying out...

after ten years of flying in bush planes in Alaska having to look out the window for a dirt runway in whiteout conditions…..im good. Flying paranoia is not in my world.

Deeve

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Tomorrow we fly to Amsterdam for a 2-1/2 week cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest......EXC IT TED!
Last spring, our family spent 10 days in Amsterdam & surrounding.
My first visit in over 50 years.
Beautiful.
Peace - Deeve

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity
after ten years of flying in bush planes in Alaska having to look out the window for a dirt runway in whiteout conditions…..im good. Flying paranoia is not in my world.

The flying I don't mind that much. After all, I have jumped/rappelled out of perfectly fine aircraft when I was younger. I just don't like being crammed in a metal tube with a lot of annoying people for hours.

ce24

Poster Extraordinaire
The flying I don't mind that much. After all, I have jumped/rappelled out of perfectly fine aircraft when I was younger. I just don't like being crammed in a metal tube with a lot of annoying people for hours.
Wow….so anybody you dont know is annoying…..yeah, youre better off staying home. That way you wont be annoying other people.

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity
Wow….so anybody you dont know is annoying…..yeah, youre better off staying home. That way you wont be annoying other people.

clinteastwooddisgusted50.gif