Have you ever accidentally tatooed yourself?

playforfun

Tele-Afflicted
I have too many scars I didn’t want but they don’t count. I did stab a guy with a pencil in middle school don’t know if he kept the tattoo. Oh for the record he was twice my size and thought I was an easy target. I was attempting to hit him forgot about the pencil in my hand wound up in his chest. We became friends after that funny he never picked on anyone after that either.

Knows3Chords

Tele-Holic
Who knew the pencil was such a dangerous thing. When I was young I always thought the big three ring binders that would snap shut on your finger were the number weapon of self destruction. :)

dukewellington

Tele-Meister
There are some dark spots in my kneecap where I picked up some gravel, courtesy of the blacktop on the boulevard. Could have been worse.

And in my left index finger, I have a small black dot from where I accidentally stabbed myself with a sharpened graphite pencil when I was 4. I was trying to drive the tip through a crazy ball. Not sure why.

Again… could have been worse!

Teleskopic

TDPRI Member
I cut my thumb open on the end of the car exhaust pipe while washing the car and have a diesel soot tattoo that’s lasted 22 years.

TC6969

Friend of Leo's
In Jr. high school I dropped a graphite pencil on the floor. As reached down to grab it, a classmate tried to kick it closer to me. The result was the pencil "lead" broke off in my hand in the webbing between 2 fingers. I pulled the "lead" out, but you could see the pencil mark inside my skin for decades. At some point it finally faded away.
The exact same thing happened to me in second grade.

60+ years later I can still see it.

radtz

Tele-Afflicted
The exact same thing happened to me in second grade.

60+ years later I can still see it.
I should amend my post..... I put on some glasses and saw that the tattoo is still there but very faint. WHo knew this happened to so many people. I thought it was unique event.....

standup

Tele-Meister
For some reason I stabbed myself with a pencil in third grade or so. Just above the knee, is that the lower thigh? I just looked. It’s still there.

thunderbyrd

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Hell, yeah, i accidentally tattooed myself, but it's in the heart, where you can't see it. i can feel it, though.

thunderbyrd

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
when i was about 12 years old, a group of 3 or 4 older boys were harassing me. i had a pencil in my hand and i lashed out at one of them. i was aiming at his abdomen but he blocked it with his arm. i hope that bit of graphite is still in his arm and i hope he thinks of me every time he sees it.

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Yup. Have a pencil strap mark from like 2008. Me and a buddy were using rubber bands to shoot pencils at each other. Took one to the knuckle lol. Still there. Has faded a bit over the years. But still there.

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Well with the various meds, everytime I whack myself and get a bruise, it turns black
and stays there rather large for over a week. Does that count.

saltyseadog

Tele-Holic
At school in the late 50's the janitors used the ash from the school boiler as a top layer on the paths around the buildings. One day I was running on the path to the school canteen, tripped and fell on the freshly ashed path and got a nasty open gash on my right knee. It was all washed out and bandaged by the school nurse but to this day I have a remnant of the ash in a bluey/black line about an inch and a half long on my right knee where the cut was.

radtz

Tele-Afflicted
So.... Is pencil stabbing a guitarist thing or have hundred of thousands of boys been secretly stabbed with pencils?

metalicaster

Friend of Leo's
Does accidental branding count?

I have the mirror image of "MOWOG" permanently burnt into the back of my hand. Car nerds might know what that's off.