Has anyone talked to @Torren61?

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Thanks! Guess I missed that. I’m just glad he didn’t get electrocuted, or succumb to COVID. We’ll leave a light on:)

He was going to head back east and DRIVE a car that he had bought there, and head back out here. He might have gotten hooked up with some gal with flowers in her hair along the way, and.....

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
You're absolutely correctamondo! I think this is his car sitting alongside the road out around Sonoma, I don't see him or the lady, but... Oh my, excuse me, I thought this car was unoccupied! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
The car in question.

iu

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I like the styling of these more than the Saturn version

Pretty cool car, I don't know if you've ever seen guys doing what he does for a living. I saw guys training here in B-Town, and posted about it. Incredible, they are dangling 500' or more off the ground hanging on a line from a helicopter! THEN, the copter lets 'em down on one of those derrick type fixtures that the big electric shipping lines are hung from. They then climb up and down and all over those things. Torren61 does the actual work that needs doing when lines need fixing, and trains those guys as well. I reckon he has about anything coming he wants!

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Pretty cool car, I don't know if you've ever seen guys doing what he does for a living. I saw guys training here in B-Town, and posted about it. Incredible, they are dangling 500' or more off the ground hanging on a line from a helicopter! THEN, the copter lets 'em down on one of those derrick type fixtures that the big electric shipping lines are hung from. They then climb up and down and all over those things. Torren61 does the actual work that needs doing when lines need fixing, and trains those guys as well. I reckon he has about anything coming he wants!

I’ve seen the helicopter guys working on lines on those giant ladies dress looking type things (well that’s always what I thought they looked like)

I imagine you make a pretty good wage doing that

I remember he posted a couple videos of what he did for training folks

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
I think I saw him pop up over at Talkbass with a question about an instrument. I should have PMed him to say hi, but I didn’t.

I like the Solstice’s looks more than the Sky’s looks, also...but I’d gladly car-sit either for a top-down weekend.

Midgetje94

Tele-Afflicted
I didn’t know him well here. But remember his 9/11 turning off the news post. Seemed to be pretty upset by it. Idk if he lost someone or some other connection to the events. But know that post started to go downhill and can see him taking a break for a bit. Hopefully he comes back soon

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
I'm relieved to hear that there was an issue here with a post. I was really worried that we lost him for realz. While I understand the need for mods here, they can really get on my nerves sometimes too, so I hope that is what happened. Its better than the alternative.

If he is lurking, come back, buddy, its not the same without you!