1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Harmony Reissues the Retro-Tastic Combo . Hand wired.

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Donny Osmond fan, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Donny Osmond fan

Donny Osmond fan Tele-Afflicted

They are the prototypes so that's is how they are going to look.

2. DrPepper

DrPepper Friend of Leo's

I'm thinking of selling my PRRI to get one... I think it looks cool and the demo is pretty good.

3. Rev Hoodoo

Rev Hoodoo TDPRI Member

I find it amusing that this is coming along and is so highly anticipated. This is one of the amps guys like me got as our first amp and upon arrival couldn't wait until we could trade up to a Fender. Not knocking the amp or concept as plenty of bargain gear from the past has turned out to be really good stuff for making music. It just seems weird. But this one appears to be a decent deal for what it is.

Junior Little likes this.
  4. Junior Little

Junior Little Tele-Meister

...and I doubt very much a person could build a clone of this for less money than they're asking.
    I say good on 'em!

5. BadTranslate

BadTranslate Tele-Meister

Someone on Reverb has 10+ of these in stock for $399. Seems like an okay amp. I like that it only has a single knob.

The Harmony official site says it's point-to-point hand wired in Singapore, has a 6" Italian Jenson and is a limited edition of only 150. Has a Plywood cab.

The amp looks big in the first video but small in the second :confused:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  6. Fenderdad1950

Fenderdad1950 Tele-Afflicted

I'm holding out for the Sear's Silvertone reissue, my first amp, that I had in Junior High. It almost made it through the band's first practice, cranked wide open to keep up with our drummer who played with wild abandon. That is until it started smelling like burning plastic, complete with smoke. I quickly unplugged it and carried it out of our drummer's garage. I stood there kinda shell shocked, for my hard worked for grass cutting money had gone up in smoke.:cry: As luck would have it, I got a part-time job at the music store cleaning bathrooms & vacuuming. I bought a small tube Epiphone amp that they discounted.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.