Harley Benton 12 string electric guitar.

czgibson

Tele-Afflicted
That thing looks like great fun. I just looked it up on Thomann and it's only £157. Very tempting!

It sounds pretty good - does it stay in tune OK?

hotpot

Tele-Afflicted
That thing looks like great fun. I just looked it up on Thomann and it's only £157. Very tempting!

It sounds pretty good - does it stay in tune OK?

Yeah 157 quid it's an absolute bargain, It came detuned & I tuned it up out the box and it stays in tune great, the tuners are smooth & work well. the fretwork, fit & finish are perfect, I lowered the height of the action to my preferred height with the 4 allen key bolts & there's no rattles/buzzes/dead notes Nowt:lol: It plays beautiful. It's about the same size as my epi LP & quite well balanced, it hardly has any headstock dip at all. I absolutely love the thing'

edit: some pics.

simonsp

Friend of Leo's
That's a lot of guitar for the money. It sounds really nice. How would it be to restring?

Harley Benton RB-612CS. I wonder what the RB stands for. :lol:

hotpot

Tele-Afflicted
That's a lot of guitar for the money. It sounds really nice. How would it be to restring?

Harley Benton RB-612CS. I wonder what the RB stands for. :lol:

Thanks, It really is a nice instrument, Re-stringing wouldn't be a problem at all, I was going to get a new set of strings for it but these sound really nice & crisp so I'll be keeping these on:).I've got three of their guitars now & they're all excellent. Yeah RB I've no idea:D

Johni Jupiter

TDPRI Member
I'm really liking this 12 stringer from HB, It's flawless & plays superb, I'm in jangle heaven:lol: I've been having some fun with a Beatles song.:)

Hi, I was looking at this guitar online thinking it's really cheap can it really be good. Then I read your post.
Can you tell me, is it hard to restring? I read somewhere it was really difficult.
Thanks.