1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Hardware suppliers still shipping

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by Daddy Dom, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Daddy Dom

Daddy Dom TDPRI Member

I've been in touch with a supplier about their aged Tele hardware kit for a few weeks and then they went quiet. This is not a surprise: during my build I have specifically asked suppliers if they intend trading as normal and can ship, for obvious reasons.

I have tried a search but info about good suppliers is forever changing, so can anyone suggest/recommend who is currently supplying good quality, aged Fender parts for Tele/Esquire builds?

Thanks,
    DD

2. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Poster Extraordinaire

You might try Facebook marketplace. I know I've seen people on there dealing in aged hardware. If they are a home/cottage business, you might have better luck with them than a big supply house. You might pay a few bucks more, too, but you'll be supporting a small business and maybe helping someone stay afloat during this mess, so there's that. Good luck.

3. archetype

archetype Fiend of Leo's

darrenriley.com is shipping, but the closest you'll get is their stock of Fender Road Worn parts.

4. Daddy Dom

Daddy Dom TDPRI Member

Do any working suppliers using the forum want to make themselves known?

5. K-Line

K-Line Tele-Holic Vendor Member

Allparts is not. I think WD is still. Most online retailers are unless they are out of stock.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.