Happy to be on board!

Buffalosix

NEW MEMBER!
Happy to be part of the board, been a lurker for the better part of a decade. Retired Army, live in upstate NY up on the VT border - realized a dream living in the middle of nowhere, and grateful every day. Been playing guitar on and off for 35 years - started in college, played on and off in the Army, and now I play more consistently. I don't beat myself up about my playing, and I'll call myself a fair to decent player. But I could be better if I would leverage a little more discipline and stop looking at gear on the internet. I've got a pair of CS Tele's, a '60 CC Chocolate Sunburst Custom Tele (with Antiquity I bridge and Antiquity P-90 at the neck), and Journeyman Relic 50s Bigsby Tele. In addition, a pair of Heritages (H-157 Limited and H-555). A trio of acoustics - a Guild D-55, Martin D-18 and D12-28. As for Tele's I've seen pass through my hands and leave - AV '52, MIM '72 Thinline, MIA '68 Thin-Skin Thinline.... The collection has been stable for the past five years or so, the "fun budget" isn't what it used to be. Retirement work is part time, so the gear hunt is conducted primarily like bird-watching now...

Cheers

B6

Last edited:

hd09

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
Welcome to the fold. I have learned alot in my short time here and still alot more to learn.
Enjoy!

Buffalosix

NEW MEMBER!
Thanks for the kind welcome! I know I owe pictures. They shall be forthcoming.

Rob Rigg: Wish I could say I'm "totally retired," but I still work 5 days a week, its just that its part-time now! Its not a bad gig, gives me a reason to get up in the morning.

B6

arlum

Tele-Afflicted
Platinum Supporter
Welcome to TDPRI. Just looking at what you own and enjoy you're obviously someone with great experience and knowledge to share with the younger one's here. And ........ Thank You For Your Service! Truly! I mean that.