1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Happy to be here..............

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Big Cookie, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Big Cookie

Big Cookie RIP

Nice new digs. I gotta run the Mrs down to Waco for some oral surgery, but I'll give it all a good look around when I get back.

2. sunkidd

sunkidd Tele-Holic

Glad to see you here Cookie!

It is really a great new format here at the TDPRI... Paul must be a Super Busy Guy..... He is giving us lots of options. :D

3. Revrund

Revrund TDPRI Member

Hey BC, did you get a chance to take in the SXSW festivities this year? First year in a while I've missed it but had a buddy go down and he's going to give me a lowdown this week. BTW, thanks for mucho amp advice in the past, much appreciated.

4. KBR

KBR Tele-Holic

Happy to be here...Me too

8)
    Just diggin this new Format, sure is Great!
    :lol:

5. Red Tele

Red Tele TDPRI Member

Hey there BC,

Good to see you!

6. gtrjones

gtrjones Tele-Holic

While I'm no BC, I am being in Austin and got to enjoy SXSW yet again... some locals don't like the infusion of 'tourons' that accompany the music, but I can focus on the music... highlights: Redd Volkaert, Jim Murphy (steel) and Earl Poole Ball as Haybale (Redd was playing a new custom shop black-bound, silver-sparkle tele through a tweed twin) - WOW as ever. the Lucky Pierres from Dallas, the Cornell Hurd band and their cast of thousands (15 onstage for one song...) and the GREAT weather this year...

Lowlights: TxDOT CLOSED the interstate running through town virtually all of Saturday... the one weekend of the year when not a single rental car company has anything available, and every taxi is on the road constantly, and the main highway through town was closed... whatta buncha maroons...

7. Big Cookie

Big Cookie RIP

Wish I had

I was gigging that weekend and didn't get to see anything but the Crumbs........not that it is a bad thing.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.