Hang Over Cures ????

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I haven't touched alcohol for at least 10 years due to Chronic Illnesses and meds... so yeah ...
asking for freind under the weather this morning.
FG

try a couple of adville to the mix, electrolytes Gatorade and a cool shower to shock the system ( when i was in the yukon I used to dip my face in the stream out side my house, and coversely I used to go scubs diving ) then lay down and try again ,followed by a coffee
as a final suggestion for alcohol poisoning ( yes I've been there) the hair of the dog

wilson_smyth

Tele-Meister
Best cure for a hangover - be 19 again.

if thats not possible then before bed have a pint of water with Dioralyte or any sachet of mineral salts runners/cyclists use, along with ibuprofen.
It wont eliminate the hangover the next day, but it will make it a level 2 instead of a level 10 hangover and let you go about your life.

If you forget to do this before bed, do it when you wake, hangover will be level 5 instead of level 10.

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Loved this one ...
Yeah... She'll be back on the horse that threw her asap. Don't know how she can still party like its 1999.
:lol::twisted:
If "she" still insists on partying, suggest she switch to Brandy......not the stuff that comes from California, with aftertaste like Dr Pepper.....but anything imported from France. Sometime in the eighties I discovered Brandy never gave me hangovers, even when I WAY over-imbibed. To this day, it's still my drink of choice, even though I don't drink nearly as much. I have no explanation, must be the grapes in the Brandy makes it healthier? :):):)

stxrus

Poster Extraordinaire
The only sure fire hangover remedy I know of is a shot of B12 and about 15 minutes of medical O2
A Dr friend of ours back in DFW off offered it every Saturday for $5.00 back in the ‘80s
I worked for a dive shop where the owner was toast by 4:30 daily. He had a big O2 bottle in his office and sucked on it every morning. We had to make sure the rescue O2 kits weren’t empty before every confined water session or open water trip.

Alamo

Doctor of Teleocity
Drink plenty of water, rest and bear the misery.
swear that you'll never have a drop of alcohol again.

if you had your fingers crossed - just rinse and repeat 'til you got it in your thick head.