Hamms Beer

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
many great and fun beers mentioned here! what a fun thread. I dated a girl in college who I was wild for... all my friends just called her the TBC (tall blonde chick) which made her laugh. She was 512 (as they used to say) and a great athlete and girl. It could have been a beautiful thing, we ran into a significant religious difference which made things untenable. She later married an older guy and I think she held office in Utah for a long time and has done well. She was something.

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
I knew a guy hamed Hamm. He was a big supporter of the brand. That guy pretty much lived for Hamms, the beer or anything else. I recall he used to word Hamm as an adjective quite often. Very enthusiastic.

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Hamm’s is fabulous. And yeah, it absolutely buries most other domestic lagers at a fraction of the price. I ultimately had to give it up, as I found out through a process of elimination that it was the Hamms that was seriously aggravating my acid reflux. Switched beers and everything went back to normal. But man, I used to drink astronomical amounts of that stuff.