Halon Guitar Parts

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by WingedWords, Jan 4, 2019.

1. WingedWords

WingedWords Tele-Holic

https://www.halonguitarparts.com

These people are new to me. They've had an occasional mention here. I've no hands on experience, but their stuff looks good, if expensive. Based in Greece I think.

2. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Poster Extraordinaire

Looks like "magic beans" to me.....don't trade the cow, Jack. ;)

3. bluzkat

bluzkat Tele-Holic

Don't look like they're worth the money being asked.

4. hwestman

hwestman Tele-Holic

A bit of necro posting here but... whatever...

I got them to adapt their offset bridge to my Classic Player Jaguar which has a tune-o-matic type bridge (the Adjustomatic).

I must say that although it's a lot of money you get what you pay for. The bridge isn't made out of bent sheet metal but milled out of a solid piece of steel so it is extremely stable. For me that's a nice thing on a Jaguar or Jazzmaster although purists will probably disagree. I have a Mastery which I love in my Jazzmaster and I must say that although the Halon is very different it is a very, very nice upgrade. Which one prefers is a matter of taste I guess. For the Jaguar which is more clunky sounding than the JM I feel that the extra weight really makes a positive difference giving more solidity and sustain.

For Telecasters some people prefer a thin sheet metal bridge but if you want a high quality bridge which is a bit heavier but still has the vintage style footprint they make a very nice product.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.