Hadn’t drank vodka in a long while

HootOwlDude

Tele-Holic
I sat on my deck all day yesterday. Strumming an acoustic and sipping water on ice with lemon vodka. All day.
My lovely wife just kept them coming. It was really a great day.
I assume last night was enjoyable as well. I don’t remember it.
I think I broke my toe. No idea what I did but it’s Huge and purple.
Then I see the email. An order confirmation from Sweetwater.
My heart dropped. Crap!!!
Turns out I love my new Fender Sonoran mini so much I decided my nephew had to have one. Having it shipped to him in Wisconsin.
So I had to tell my wife what I had done. She said I had asked her before I ordered it. Sweet!
But she has no idea what the hell I did to my toe.
Hilarious. Sounds like a sweet afternoon and evening—and a super-dope wife! I LOVE scotch, but do not buy it anymore because I am unable to keep it around. I’ll just drink it until I have an experience not so unlike yours. Then, the next evening, I’ll just polish off the dang bottle, telling myself that, well, I really shouldn’t be keeping this stuff around if I half zero self control. 😂😂 Not an impressive pattern to condone. I just keep some light beer in the fridge and very rarely venture beyond that. And, yes, some purchases have been made in some rather jolly states when it seems so obvious that need such and such—always music crap too. Gotta know your vices and adjust!

FuzzWatt

Tele-Holic
I sat on my deck all day yesterday. Strumming an acoustic and sipping water on ice with lemon vodka. All day.
My lovely wife just kept them coming. It was really a great day.
I assume last night was enjoyable as well. I don’t remember it.
I think I broke my toe. No idea what I did but it’s Huge and purple.
Then I see the email. An order confirmation from Sweetwater.
My heart dropped. Crap!!!
Turns out I love my new Fender Sonoran mini so much I decided my nephew had to have one. Having it shipped to him in Wisconsin.
So I had to tell my wife what I had done. She said I had asked her before I ordered it. Sweet!
But she has no idea what the hell I did to my toe.

Glad you had a great day Unky Toad! 😁

Cough **Larrivee 000-40R** Cough

old soul

Tele-Afflicted
Love the citrus flavored vodkas! Lime is my favorite. It mixes well with lemonade, tea, seltzer, you name it. It's really the only liquor I like in hot weather

drf64

Doctor of Teleocity
Tito's is my go to for vodka.
Stoli is good too.
Not really into the flavored vodkas, but I enjoy them when someone offers.

But my summer liquor this year is Ghost Tequila.

thanks for listening.

trev333

Telefied
Ad Free Member
You mean?.. you drank Vodka without wearing your steel cap boots...that's risky...:eek:

and now you have Vodka Toe, nasty..... :rolleyes:

no dancing for you...:lol: