had to buy this

Sconnie

Friend of Leo's
I got lucky during my one visit to London, a 36-hr weekend, and wandered into that corner of Denmark Street when I had a few hours to myself. I saw a 1958 Burst for sale, super cool!

The offset tele you played is rad for sure!

bholder

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
I like it, but I wouldn't have called it a Tele. Mechanically and electrically a Tele, I guess, but visually, just nope. Call it a "Jagmaster" or something silly, but not a Tele...

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
Congratulations on your new guitar. I've loved the offset body shape since I took my first lessons from a guy that played a Fender Jaguar. When standing using a strap they're almost as balanced as a Stratocaster and when sitting down their balance on your leg is perfect. Yet ..... 50+ years later ...... I've never owned one. 🤥
very well balanced indeed, not that the tele body shape ever bothered me.

SuprHtr

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
I really like it. You were right to bring it home! I think the most beautiful guitar I own is a Japanese offset Tele with a mahogany body and neck, and a P90 in the neck position. I don't play it as much as some others but I doubt that I could ever part with it. Just seeing it hanging on the wall brings me joy.

Last edited: