had to buy this

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
walked into a guitar shop in Tin Pan Alley Denmark street London and couldn't put this thing down! rare for me I actually plugged it in and jammed loudly. the butterscotch is just so lovely to look at (the best I've seen) it's just flawless all the way around the guitar, nicely done fret work neck pocket nice and tight, and well, it sounds like telecaster. owned one jazzmaster in my 30 years of playing, absolutely love the shape but not much else. this is not my actual guitar and my wood grain is actually much nicer. what do you lot think of these? cheers all the best.
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg

aging_rocker

Friend of Leo's
Nice! Love the 'offset Tele' - have lots of fun with it.

I spent many a happy hour or 3 noodling about in Denmark Street, but a long time ago now.

TunedupFlat

Tele-Meister
I have been loving the butterscotch offsets something fierce lately! And with the fit and finish of the japanese Fender's you can't go wrong!

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
The shop owners do that ( wrestle their customer into a decision to buy the guitar) when they have a Paranormal Series in stock. Customers are confused "Is that a Tele or is it some kind of weird Jaguar? So in the customer's mental confusion, the shop owners press the customer onto buying the said guitar. This is the story reported by Herkimer Sputzelbutt of the London Squeeler.

arlum

Tele-Afflicted
Platinum Supporter
Congratulations on your new guitar. I've loved the offset body shape since I took my first lessons from a guy that played a Fender Jaguar. When standing using a strap they're almost as balanced as a Stratocaster and when sitting down their balance on your leg is perfect. Yet ..... 50+ years later ...... I've never owned one. 🤥