This one right here! It was my first build from scratch. I made a walnut body with a thin piece of maple running through the middle, sort of like the George Harrison Rosewood tele. I never really bonded with it. I didn't care for the bridge, so that was the first thing I replaced. Still not bonding with it so I decided to make a new neck. That was fall of 2017 and two years later I'm within days of finishing I ordered some new pickups from Bootstrap pickups, I'm switching back to a 3 way switch from a 4 way. All I need to do is get the pickups wired in when they get here, and make a new nut. I had it strung up before I leveled the frets and it played really nicely despite having some high spots. That should be fixed now and here in a few days I may just have a new favorite... The old neck was maple and rosewood with gold pearl inlays. The new neck is maple with a birdseye maple fretboard with a birdseye maple headstock veneer and a thin veneer of rosewood between the fretboard and the neck. Gold pearl inlays and pau abalone side dots. I really like it!