guitar stool

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by birddog01, Feb 10, 2018.

1. ZenGuitarist

ZenGuitarist Tele-Holic

I own a couple of the Fender 24" bar stools and they're perfect for playing guitar. I got my first one as a freebie from L&M and liked it so much that I bought a second one.

PBO Blues likes this.
  2. Lord-Humongous

Lord-Humongous TDPRI Member

The OPs stool looks like it could serve two purposes. All you need is a spot to hang a roll of toilet paper. :)

I have three stools; all I either salvaged from the trash or was given. One is a one hundred year old organ throne, the other a vintage kitchen stool which I restored and reupholstered, and the third is a high back wooden stool from the 40’s/50’s which needs to be sanded and refinished (which will be this summer).

All said, if you wait and keep your eyes peeled, something will come up for free or nearly so if you are inclined to take on a project.

3. birddog01

birddog01 Tele-Afflicted

Larry they have with your seat type, in fact multiple seat types and styles.

[​IMG]

I already have a 24" stool like the ones above, actually was thinking about getting another for the music room like it but saw these and was intrigued. The 24" height is just right for me with legs on the floor but being adjustable with the foot rest if someone else came over may fit them better. But like Larry may consider one for more support and maybe more color for the music room.

LGOberean likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.