Greg Koch meet & plug.

Skyhook

Friend of Leo's
Over time I've been pretty sure I've seen Greg Koch grocery shopping in one of our stores - yesterday asked and, yes. His Wildwood demos are in part why I have my '68 FSR Thinskin. It looks like he's about to perform all around the country so maybe some of you can have a better sighting than the ones I've had in my work days.

In person he is/was same funny smily guy you probably see on stage or YouTube. I told him his content is now influencing the teenagers who've been jamming at my house.

Safe travels and good luck Greg!

T2Kttlt.jpg
As I've said before on this forum; Greg Koch comes across as this impossible mash-up of
a stand-up comedian and Danny Gatton! I mean this in the most awesome possible way!

OldPup

Tele-Holic
Check out the No Guitar is Safe podcast with him as the guest. He is a really inspiring player. But I don't know about that Pepsi... I guess no one is perfect ;)

burntfrijoles

Doctor of Teleocity
He's a helluva player. His Wildwood demos have sold a lot of guitars. He did a demo on my WW 10 57 NOS Strat. It might still be on YouTube but I'm too lazy to look. Over the years his schtick has grown a little tired to me