Greetings from the Minnesota prairie

Fvclaes053

NEW MEMBER!
I have visited this forum a few times gathering information and plans. I have built 3 acoustic guitars and am currently working on a fourth, and am nearing completion of my first T-style using plans I found on this forum. The next build will be a thinline with a beautiful Claro walnut top I received as a Father’s Day gift from my son last year. He is also building electrics of his own design. It’s a great hobby to have in common with him. I am looking forward to learning a great deal here.

Papanate

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
I have visited this forum a few times gathering information and plans. I have built 3 acoustic guitars and am currently working on a fourth, and am nearing completion of my first T-style using plans I found on this forum. The next build will be a thinline with a beautiful Claro walnut top I received as a Father’s Day gift from my son last year. He is also building electrics of his own design. It’s a great hobby to have in common with him. I am looking forward to learning a great deal here.
Welcome to TDPRI - Enjoy your stay!

bettyseldest

Friend of Leo's
Welcome to TDPRI, my dad was a woodcutting machinist and I always hoped that when I retired we might build a guitar or two together, but sadly it was not to be. I'm glad you are enjoying sharing your hobby with your son. Do let us know how your builds progress.

Medeltids

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
You’ve joined a great forum. Welcome, and enjoy.

Eddiebaby1

Tele-Meister
Hi! Glad you're here.
Piece of advice: post lots of pics.
The forum elders insist on this. :cool: