Greetings and hello from MI

0Telemetry

TDPRI Member
New to the forum, but I have been lurking for acouple of years. Had I continued playing when i first started I could say i have played for over 50 years, lol. You all know the story life, work, family. About 3 months prior to covid I picked up the the old acoustic, then I bought a Tele Vintera 50's modified and have not put it down since. Well except when I play the Ibanez AG75. I have had the itch to build and am amp and after reading all the great posts from very knowledgeable folks I thought I better join.
Carl

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
New to the forum, but I have been lurking for acouple of years. Had I continued playing when i first started I could say i have played for over 50 years, lol. You all know the story life, work, family. About 3 months prior to covid I picked up the the old acoustic, then I bought a Tele Vintera 50's modified and have not put it down since. Well except when I play the Ibanez AG75. I have had the itch to build and am amp and after reading all the great posts from very knowledgeable folks I thought I better join.
Carl
welcome carl...you are correct..there are some very qualified people on this site for pretty much anything to do with guitars and amps..enjoy

douellette

TDPRI Member
Hello from Kalamazoo! This is a great forum. Almost everyone treats almost everyone respectfully almost all of the time. And there is a LOT of wisdom to be found here, too. Enjoy.

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Welcome Otelemetry. I love the handle. Anyway, we like to talk Teles on this site but lately we’ve mostly been ranting about everything from porch pirates to hating guitar pickers from various eras. You know, all the technical stuff. Sometimes mostly in good humor. But not always. The big “P” has taken hold and we’re all bored, anxious and ready to crawl out from our storm shelters, and whatever you do, don’t mention Gibsons, or C****19, or Joe Bobamossa (see what I did there?). Just kidding. Sort of. But, welcome to …. whatever this is. Seriously 😐