Greater Los Angeles Walk for Suicide Awareness - 9 Days away! PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Silverface, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Silverface

Silverface Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

WE ARE ONLY 9 DAYS AWAY from the Greater Los Angeles Walk for Suicide Awareness in Santa Monica! *PLEASE* donate whatever you can - and also join our "In Memory of David" Team - walk with the gang or just be a "virtual walker! But we REALLY need donations to fight suicide by increasing awareness!!

Suicide took our 23 year old son David on December 31, 2017, and we want as many others like David to choose life instead! It'll also prevent other families from going through the horrors we've been through, and the endless internal "what could *I* have done questions.

Our son David Sliff was an incredibly intelligent, talented and kind young man, and an incredible guitar player - a terrible loss to us and the world. After donating - or even if you can't afford to - Please click the "In Memory of David" link on my page for more information about David and the Walk and JOIN THE TEAM!

You don't have to walk, or even attend - you can register as a "virtual walker" even if you can't afford to donate a buck. But PLEASE - I'm begging for donations of any amount to to support the American Federation for Suicide Prevention and help increase awareness to prevent others from going through this horrible situation.

So join me along with David's mom Kathy Welch, her husband Tom, our daughter Morgan Sliff, son Mike Sliff, David's best friend/partner Christian Martinsons and parents Robin & Anastasia Johnson - and all of David's loved ones and friends in supporting this cause, with the real goal of preventing suicide and saving lives.

And again - PLEASE help me reach my goal by clicking the "Donate" button on my linked page. All donations are 100% tax deductible and benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP), funding research, education, advocacy, and support for those affected by suicide. Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated. If you can't afford to donate please show us your support in any way you can - walking, spreading the word or cheering the team on!

Thank you for your support! - Jim

https://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=1952642

DrASATele and elihu like this.
  2. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

DONATED! In David's memory and for my country rock tone maven Jim. I'm rooting for you!

Silverface likes this.
  3. thunderbyrd

thunderbyrd Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I donated. hope you reach your goal and very sorry for your loss.

Silverface likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.