Great line about being naked

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
Maybe that's more a thing than I knew or realized. That brought back a 1970s memory of some neighborhood high school kids partying when John M (who could be TDPRI John) blurted out "Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror when naked wearing your shoes?".

Now going to the next reunion will be harder on my brain.

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
Once when my wife realized I had just returned from fetching the paper from the driveway, accidentally wearing nothing but underwear...
She asked why I wasnt embarrassed.

I told her, "nothing embarrassing about that, watch this!" And shed the underwear, headed for the door.

I swear, She just doesnt share my sense of humor sometimes!...

MickM

Poster Extraordinaire
Platinum Supporter
So true. I feel like an idiot in my Crocs when I get out of the shower.

After I got back from working in Dallas I'd put on nothing but my new Tony Lamas after showering and chase my wife around the house clip cloppin' on them hardwood floors. It was fun 'til I opened the shower curtain and she stood there in nothing but... yep, my Tony Lamas.
My marriage didn't last very long but it wasn't all ducking heavy glass ashtrays!

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
After I got back from working in Dallas I'd put on nothing but my new Tony Lamas after showering and chase my wife around the house clip cloppin' on them hardwood floors. It was fun 'til I opened the shower curtain and she stood there in nothing but... yep, my Tony Lamas.
My marriage didn't last very long but it wasn't all ducking heavy glass ashtrays!

Guitharley

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
Once when my wife realized I had just returned from fetching the paper from the driveway, accidentally wearing nothing but underwear...

I told her, "nothing embarrassing about that, watch this!" And shed the underwear, headed for the door.

Good lord that is funny....accidentally....so awesome

Poster Extraordinaire

It depends where you live. I rarely pee inside.

TokyoPortrait

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

returned from fetching the paper from the driveway, accidentally wearing nothing but underwear...

Years ago, when I first moved to Japan and found the summer heat unbearable (it still is), I returned from the supermarket and realised I was just wearing my boxers.

Oh, I mean “just” on the bottom half. I had a tee shirt on too.

Pax/
Dean