Great customer service

stxrus

Poster Extraordinaire
I believe in singing the praises of good customer service because it’s so rare these days
The thermometer on my Weber Spirit II gas grill went nuts. Stone cold it read 180. Couldn’t find one locally so I call Weber. The young lady took my information & under warranty sent me a new thermometer and bezel. It arrived today (FedEx) and I spoke customer service late Thursday afternoon
This is my second time dealing with Weber customer service and both times were superb.
I just had to give a shout-out

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I had an issue with the volume pot on my PRS Silver Sky. It worked, and didn’t make any unwanted noise or anything, but it felt really rough and was hard to turn.

I sent them an email asking about purchasing a replacement, as I understand pots are highly wearable parts and didn’t figure they’d be under any kind of warranty. It’s also a special pot, not just a run of the mill 250k, so I had to get it from them.

They sent me a replacement free of charge, and they did it so fast I got the pot before I got the reply to my email. I still have no idea how they even knew where to send it.

nvilletele

Friend of Leo's
I make it a point to always express thanks to customer service folks who are polite and helpful. Many companies do actually put much emphasis on providing an excellent customer service experience. Though I hate doing surveys and such, I do make it a point to provide excellent feedback, when available, for those customer service reps who do a particularly good job.

P Thought

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I broke a tuner button on my son's Martin 00015-S. The guy at the music shop I took it to couldn't find a matching one in his big collection of odds and ends, and he recommended I contact Martin.

I did, and they fixed me right up, sent me one in the mail free of charge. I appreciate that very much.

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Something is definitely haywire, especially in this present day society. Be prepared to have them ask for a batch of barbeque