Got to share the stage with Tele Slinger Forrest Lee Jr.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by DblStop, Jul 27, 2014.

1. DblStop

DblStop Tele-Holic

Had the honor of sharing the stage today with none other than The Great Forrest Lee Jr. got to play a whole gig with him,been a huge fan of his for a long time.He is one of the most down to earth folks you'll ever want to meet,got to hang with him between sets and talk gear and guitars Tele's of course :) My wife and I moved to Nashville last April and it's been like a dream come true,i've had the honor of working with so many talented players since we moved here,sometimes I still have to pinch myself to make sure i'm not dreaming.

If you're not familiar with Forrest Lee Jr. just go to you tube,he's one of Nashvilles best kept secrets,Nashville is such a great town with great folks and yes there are great players everywhere you look here in town.I feel very blessed to be a part of the Music Community here in Nashville,if any of you get to Nashville look me up :cool:

2. TheWizard333

TheWizard333 Banned

Glad you got to live a dream. I'm be back in Nashville in August. Out of town right now. My dream is to be the next player of Don Kelley Band.

3. 1955

1955 Poster Extraordinaire

Sounds like a blast!

4. Telemarkman

Telemarkman Doctor of Teleocity Platinum Supporter

You're one lucky SOFAB!

Forrest Lee Jr. certainly isn't unknown on this forum, but he definitely deserves more attention.

5. DblStop

DblStop Tele-Holic

Thanks guys and yes he does deserve more attention for sure!!!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.