Got my Warmoth Yellow Tort guard, and it fits!

RocknRollShakeUp

Tele-Meister
Despite preferring a more traditional look I think the yellow tort looks great; much better than I would have imagined. It's a real nice guitar including your mods. :)
Thanks!
Also, as much as I dig the new groovy look and “modernized” bridge, etc. this project has reinforced my also wanting a more traditional butterscotch blackguard with traditional bridge etc.
So conclusion.. I need another trad. Nocaster style... and an Esquire :D

Telefsantasia1

Tele-Meister
Here’s my Fender Wildwood Thinskin 64 Tele with, after and before, pickguard change photos.

The Warmoth pickguard fit perfectly.
Whatchu cats think? I dig it! It looked good before but I wanted it to look like a more naughty kitty :D.

After:
View attachment 982508
View attachment 982179
Before:
View attachment 982182

Other mods are: Gotoh modern bridge, fender custom shop 51 Nocaster pickups, Emerson 4 way switch, (knobs, selector switch).
That new pick guard is very classy looking

AxeVictimAZ

Tele-Holic
Saw this over on TGP! Also got the note that you had tried to message me but my mailbox was full. I’ve since cleaned some of that out. Now it’s off to the Warmoth site!

RocknRollShakeUp

Tele-Meister
Put some black knobs on it. I had put a black round selector switch too but I like the cream one more as it breaks it up a bit and I have to admit the Strat selector just works better for me.

I’m thinking of trying some Fender black witch hat knobs w chrome tops, but what I really would like to put on it is some black Gibson Style reflector knobs on it. Does anyone know if anyone makes those for smooth shafted pots w a set screw?

And don’t worry I’m playing it much more than fiddling with its accoutrements :D
410D6F55-E250-4791-8A25-FCC827853A88.jpeg
F3F4A2E3-4B7C-4715-82FD-F2B164965C36.jpeg