1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Got another CV60

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by 1977CJ5, Aug 30, 2010.

1. 1977CJ5

1977CJ5 Tele-Afflicted

I made a post about a month ago about the CV60 that I bought my son.

Well, I kept borrowing it from him, and just could not put the thing down. I've had a nice American 1997 Anniversary Collectors Model Stat (only 1997 made) for about 5 years. I've also gone through a couple of Mexican Strats which I have sold. I really just figured I'm not much of a Strat guy. Until I got my son the CV60.

Well, he was getting tired of me playing his new guitar, so I bought me one. I was afraid I would not like it as much as his. Wrong. These things seem to be pretty consistent. Very close in all aspects.

I love these CV60's!! They look great, play great, and really sound great.

Here is a pic of my new CV60 with my 1997 Anniversary. Big difference in price, but I can honestly say I like the CV60 better. Am I crazy?

[​IMG]

2. mijstrat72

mijstrat72 Tele-Afflicted

Hpefully you bought one that looks just like your sons, that way when you break a string you could grab his and say "Looks like you broke a string".

Just kidding, great guitar.

3. CBDBRP

CBDBRP TDPRI Member

Nice guitar! I've been thinking about a CV myself - played one at Guitar Center and came away very impressed!

4. Zmatko

Zmatko Tele-Meister

I might look into these classic vibes myself, tried one, i like the vibe.

:D

5. 91xlntS-3

91xlntS-3 Tele-Afflicted

Except for the gold hardware and the 12th fret marker, it'd be hard to tell them apart (cosmetically). I've played a few of the cv 50s Strats and really like them as well. The CVs seem to be a very consistantly made line of instruments.

6. Louthunder

Louthunder Tele-Holic

I've got the CVC tele,and have played a few of the cv strats in the music store. They all played,sounded,and felt great. I hear the cv basses are no different. All I can say is "THANK YOU" SQUIER/FENDER!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.