It's a Made By Mike (apparently a Scottish pedal maker) Ultralord. The Ultralord is a pretty nasty DIY fuzz design that hit DIYstompboxes with a minor splash about 10-12 years ago. I built one back then and loved it, but gave it away years ago. Instead of building one (I have much less free time these days), I figured I'd buy one. It didn't work at all, so I broke it open. Problems: Footswitch wired incorrectly, no sound. First transistor socketed backwards. Broken diode. Battery wired so it powers the pedal even when the input cable is unplugged. He used a stereo plug, just didn't bother to wire it to disconnect the battery. I got most of it sorted and it works if I push the diode back together with my finger (I fixed everything but the diode, I need to dig one out of my parts box), so I'm going to keep it, but I was kind of amazed at the QC issues. I cannot imagine building a pedal and selling it without testing it.