1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Got a great deal on a CV 60's Strat

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by 1977CJ5, Aug 7, 2010.

1. 1977CJ5

1977CJ5 Tele-Afflicted

I have never really cared for Strats. I have owned a few nice ones, and still have a 1997 anniversary model.

My 11 year old son likes Strats. He's been playing a Squier standard Strat for a couple of years. I told him that one day I would get him a Classic Vibe (Cause I'm crazy about the CV Teles!!!) I figured if the Strats were as nice as the Teles it would be a nice improvement for him.

Yesterday I was in Lawrenceville Ga and there is a M&A on Highway 20 near 316 in a little strip shop. I decided to stick my head in and see what they had. Well... They had two Classic Vibe Strats. A 50's with the natural neck, and a 60's with the rosewood neck. NEW - on special sale for $229.00. Yes $229.00. Regular price $349.00 I grabbed the 60's.

The 50's was still there as of yesterday 08/06/2010, so if you are in the area and want one, run don't walk!

Anyway, I came home with this thing, and I can't believe how much I like it. I have not been able to put it down. It looks, plays, and sounds great! I like it more than any Strat I've ever played. I actually now understand why some people love Strats. My son is a happy camper.

These CV Teles and Strats are crazy good for the money!

2. robt57

robt57 Telefied Ad Free Member

Without pictures, it is like it didn't happen... Just saying... l;)

3. 1977CJ5

1977CJ5 Tele-Afflicted

I know, I know. Here you go.

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.