Gorgeous demo of a 1950 Broadcaster

Tele-Meister

Tele-Meister
I don't think we disagree as much as you may think. I certainly liked it, and I liked that there was this whole section of him just playing. I felt no need for it to finish at all.

My commets about the comparison was the from the gear nerd in me. If it was there afterwards as an extention you would not have lost any of what was already there. And I can't help but note that right after you claim: "I'm speechless I'm just going to stop here." you actually go on to talk about gear (your own project). Nothing wrong with that. :)
Yeah definitely would have been cool to have seen the comparison between the old broadcaster and a new Telecaster, maybe even a Broadcaster reissue-- would have been cool to see this in another video :) And yes I felt no need for it to finish at all too XD

deytookerjaabs

Friend of Leo's
Here's a good comparison where he's playing a real reissue. IMO, Fender really did a good job on pickups on the newer reissues. Other things about them I don't like, but you plug in and smile nonetheless:

rand z

Friend of Leo's
Lovely playing!

Really great guitar, too!

It truly shows off the beauty of the Telecaster guitar... in all of it's glorious, and potential, sonic qualities.

In my mind, and heart, it's how I've always aspired to play.

After 50+ year's, I maybe halfway there.

Thanks for a great way to start the day!!!

imo.

(p.s. Shades of Mr. Gatton...)

Telecaster88

Tele-Afflicted
Gorgeous. Don't know if it's the way my brain is wired, or it's just what I'm used to (been playing a Tele since 1989), but that's still the best guitar tone in the whole world to me.