1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Gordon Smith Guitars Society

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by valiant, Jul 2, 2009.

1. MrMOG

MrMOG NEW MEMBER!

Hi all, I have. 93 GS Graf. Given to a friend from new for work carried out at the Partington workshop. It was stored in a hard case and never played. Given to me last year. It's immaculate and untouched. It's now gathering dust. Open to offers. 81997723-4589-4AAD-ABCE-BABC8BD6B042.jpeg FF58895D-6B27-46C5-A0B2-A342176EC6B1.jpeg

2. ScottJPatrick

ScottJPatrick Friend of Leo's

Picked this up recently but unfortunately just can't get to grips with the wide flat neck so have put tit up for sale again, love the look, nicely played in, great patina, one piece mahogany body and all original. 1993 G60, IMG_8873.JPG IMG_8874.JPG IMG_8875.JPG IMG_8879.JPG Wish they would have made a few with thinner nuts.

3. kohoutec

kohoutec Tele-Meister

Picked this one up for peanuts a few weeks ago. (The red GS2 on the left).
    I should hate it really, the neck is really skinny, the rosewood fingerboard is effectively a veneer, at some point it's been converted to a lefty and back again, and as such doesn't have the original brass nut. It's also has a respray
    But, it's brilliant fun. Light one piece body, the neck pickup is sublime and the coil taps can get into twang territory. It's my most played guitar right now out of 6.

PXL_20200923_141322235.NIGHT.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.