I first posted about this project like 8 months ago. I was envisioning a dark brown stain. But after 6 pints of stain, dye, dye-stain, etc, I went with plain old shellac. Came out so nice I did the neck in shellac too (was going to top coat with Arm-R-Seal, but felt too great as is). Body Warmoth (3lbs 6 oz), neck Musikraft (med C, 25.5 scale, 9.5 radius, vintage frets). Pickup a wide range dual foil by Mojo UK. Pickguard is whatever WD Music calls Bakelite. Tuners are Gotoh SD91 (locking). Mastery bridge. 5-way switch for serial, north coil, parallel, south coil, out of phase. Weighs in at 7lbs 4 oz. My first Bigsby and I am loving it!