Go Big or Go Home

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by telleutelleme, Mar 29, 2020.

1. telleutelleme

telleutelleme Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Wait I am home.

I'm working from the house like so many others. The problem is my monitors were OK to do regular at home stuff but not what I did in the office. I kinda knew I was going to be stuck here for a while, so I ordered some 32" monitors from Amazon. First and foremost props to all the delivery guys who are working long hours and fulfilling every sort of demand. They were not supposed to get here until Tuesday and they showed up at noon today. After following the wife's rules, I wiped the boxes down and then like any kid, I opened them up.

Installed pretty easy though 32" ended up taking a little more space than I imagined.

Anyway ready for a full day tomorrow.

WP_20200329_15_35_53_Pro.jpg

2. GreatDaneRock

GreatDaneRock Tele-Meister

Killer setup. I see your mixer

3. fendertx

fendertx Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I had an old monitor at the house I used for working from home on the occasional basis. Since a lot of us are working from home for a longer duration now, I added a 27" monitor from Amazon. Going with the dual screens has made the home office thing much better.

stormsedge likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.