1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Gigs in Canada eh !!

Discussion in 'International Gig Alerts' started by marcos, Jul 9, 2020.

1. marcos

marcos TDPRI Member

So all our paying gigs where cancelled in March like most of the world i suspect. Miss playing with my friends so they decided to set up a large tent on their 50 acre lot and have a few close friends come and join us. Did it last Saturday and what a good feeling it is to be out again in front of an audience. Doing it again tomorow. Evern if there is no money and it costs me to get there, i am so lucky to be able to do this.
    My wish is to all of you to be able to get back out and just relax and forget all thats going on in this crazy world right now.
    Cheers my fellow musicians !!!

nojazzhere and Daytona.57 like this.
  2. Daytona.57

Daytona.57 Tele-Meister

We are playing at a small Birthday party on the weekend. The Band is playing downstairs in a 2000 sqft basement and the players and people are socially separated and wearing masks.

Most of the guests will be upstairs. Trying to be socially acceptable in the COVID-19 and continue to play.

YMMV

nojazzhere likes this.
  3. rand z

rand z Friend of Leo's

I've performed solo 4 x's in the last 3 weeks.

3 wineries and a small private party.

The gigs/party were all outdoors on decks. l made a fair attempt at social distancing... and kept to myself between sets. While playing, I was a good 10 ft away from anyone.

There were just a few masks and I wore mine while retrieving stuff to and from my vehicle.

Considering everyone is getting tired of this stuff, it was a reasonable experience.

(BTW, I'm in Western North Carolina.)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.