Getting "You Do Not Have Permission To Post"

Discussion in 'Mobile App Support' started by Stubee, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Stubee

Stubee Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

...box that pops up in BD when replying to the "Show Your Acoustics" thread. Tried cancelling, saving draft and trying to post with that & got same message.

My reply has pics in it. I'd replied to the "Old Friends Birthdays" (or whatever) a few minutes earlier with no problems.

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    There can be many legitimate reasons to get a permissions error. I would need to know the link to the post you're speaking about. Otherwise it's all conjecture.

3. yelemusic

yelemusic TDPRI Member

Im getting the same **** when I'm trying to create a new topic. Replying to an existing topic seems to work, obviously. I'm currently browsing the forum with the TDPRI app. Didn't try tapatalk. Maybe it works there. But I don't like tapatalk very much, I find it gets worse with every update...

4. yelemusic

yelemusic TDPRI Member

Ok, it worked now. Still weird, why it wouldn't work just a minute before...

5. TDPRI

TDPRI Retired

Admin Post
    We can't help you if you don't provide enough information. For instance, as I mentioned in the post above your complaint post, there are forums where no one can post. So, trying to post there will give EVERYONE a permission error. Is that your problem? How would we know. You just posted your complaint and provided no info for us to go on.

Then we see that you have started a thread. So, there's that as well.

Lastly, if you read our rules swearing isn't permitted. So your "getting the same ****" comment isn't helpful either.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.