1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Getting the Digitech GPS 1101 to speak Slidgahlezze with proficiency

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by ping-ping-clicka, Oct 19, 2020.

1. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Speaking Slid-gah-lezze (just look it up , you'll see) is the tone from the guitar and amp speaking the funk of slide in colloquialisms of the folk that can hear and feel the slide in their hips and hearts and experience immediate recognition of the the potential truth that slide can speak.

Guitar plugged into Keeley Compressor , into T.C Electronic Mojo pedal, into the T.C. Spark Booster into the Digitech GPS 1101 program 94 : Clean fender Twin /2- 12 inch speakers Lexicon Ambient reverb.
    The balance like an
    ostrich on the highwire with no pastel under nourished umbrella for assistance looks down 97 floors and the scurrying yellow taxi's look like insects to snack on, is effected but not obvious, what's being dealt here is an illusione, gioco di prestigio scorrevole.
    Two mirrors reflecting into one another.
    Speak of illusions and making a joke that I am the object of , I pick up the tab on this joke it is a very private joke that is told publicly.
    People have a habit of referring to me as "big guy", it's odd because I have no idea that I am larger than others , but those on the outside see it that way. I know this .I know that just because of my size people hesitate to sit next me , on the bus or metro, bart. I invite with a smile "please do sit down there plenty of room , I'm not shy. it works, another situation resolved win/win.

I purchased a Marlon Brando Motorcycle Jacket , black leather no belt, Ithink given what I know about how people see me, adding this jacket to the impression, it could be, not such a good idea .
    Have you ever seen those satire images of the skin wimp in a black leather jacket that hangs all most off him, he is the embodiment of as classic wardrobe mismatch by type.
    So instead of ordering the XXX-LARGE XXXX LARGE, IT'S COMFORTABLE NICE LOOKING BUT JUST DOESN'T hmmmmm , hang right, the sleeves are an inch too long anyway ...a public-private-joke

wpyfltjwl2adruqvcsjz.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    rangercaster and LutherBurger like this.
  2. LutherBurger

LutherBurger Poster Extraordinaire

@ping-ping-clicka, I won't pretend that I understand everything you include in your posts, but I truly enjoy reading them.

3. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

I unnerstan' employing uncooperative humor (think of Harpo Marx's character in films)
    employing a sarcasm (site sensitive style of sarcasm) absurdism, illogic and what ever it is the guides my posts other than serendipity, cheap backpocket self depreciation for contexting.
    If you are entertained, I am happy that now I and one other are sharing something with each other on what could (the interweb matrix) be experienced as being as unpleasant and ravaging as walking, no trudging, through the Ezera Ponds the waste land.

Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.
    Oed’ und leer das Meer.

000 wild bill and his walther  B.jpg

most of the worlds problem
    are a direct result of people
    not minding their own business

LutherBurger likes this.
  4. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

I don't have time for any of this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.