1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Get it out of your system: little things that bug you!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by BigDaddyLH, Dec 30, 2015.

1. puddin

puddin Tele-Holic

I'm so tired of paying to watch commercials on TV. Just a big ripoff. And what's worse if your watching a movie, it will be the same dam commercials. And if you think I'll just change the channel than come back... more commercials. Gets me to screaming and cursing and vowing never to buy their product. LOL

2. pcampbell

pcampbell Tele-Meister

This really annoys me: when people leave shopping carts in parking spaces. My reaction is always the same when I encounter it in a grocery store or chain store parking lot. Seriously? You were just that lazy/inconsiderate after loading your car that you couldn't take the cart 20 or so yards to where the carts are supposed to be collected, so you just left it in a parking space? Do you realize someone won't be able to park there until that cart is moved?

3. william tele

william tele Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Can't most of these complaints be boiled down to "I hate inconsiderate people"?

4. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

That has always bugged me, moreso now that I have a teenager who works at a grocery store, who often gets stuck on shopping cart roundup detail

5. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

<shakes fist and looks upward> damn trees!....:lol:

I think they have a mind of their own.....:confused:

6. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

if everyone brought their trolleys back.. they mightn't be needed, right?....:rolleyes:

doesn't leaving your trolley in the car park guarantee a kid has a job collecting them?... and gets a break from the store for a bit....;)

7. blowtorch

I actually admire these folks. I say good for them. I don't know that it's a matter of waiting for some dream job to drop out of the sky, as much as it is a simple refusal to get caught up in the traditional ratrace

8. blowtorch

trev I get where you're coming from with that. but, no, on both accounts. being inconsiderate is never the right thing to do, and, cart collection really sucks. I know from personal experience, I joined in to help out a couple months ago, when I went to pick him up from work one night and arrived early.

9. blowtorch

You PAY for tv? :eek:

Why in the world would you do that?

10. codamedia

codamedia Poster Extraordinaire

People that insist on driving in your blind spot.... then unconsciously adjust their speed to yours making it impossible to change lanes.

Musicians that fill every space in every song because they don't want it to sound empty.

Musicians that believe songs should be played faster live to give them more energy.

11. Kirchensfan

Kirchensfan Telefied Ad Free Member

People who leave drawers and cabinet doors open, those who just stop for no reason in a doorway with others behind them instead of off to the side, ones who never turn off a light they turn on.

12. whiteop

whiteop Tele-Afflicted

Bad internet connections caused people that don't know how to properly set up their networks (when I have to use them while traveling)

Youtube reviews where they are out of tune

Drivers who ride people's bumpers (yes I would so use the oil slick button if I had James Bond's old car)

Drivers who whip in and out of traffic like they need to get to their drug dealer's house pronto (probably because they do)

People who think they are the greatest guitar players on earth that crank the volume on the amps at the local Guitar Center whether they can really play or not (almost always not) then always do the same thing afterwards - get up, fling their hair back, square their shoulders, spread their lats out redneck / Joe Dirt style, look smug, then walk out without buying a thing.

13. supersoldier71

supersoldier71 Tele-Holic

I think the so called millenials may have it right. Education shouldn't merely be done in pursuit of a job, particularly one you don't a like.

Which leads me to my gripe: people griping about millenials.

14. whiteop

whiteop Tele-Afflicted

ditto...D I T T O...

15. Grabsplatter

Grabsplatter Tele-Holic

Get a VPN and watch the BBC. No adverts at all. There are usually trailers between programmes, but that is it. We usually find a couple of hours of decent programmes every night, and we're fussy as.

16. whiteop

whiteop Tele-Afflicted

Same formulas and cliches used in every Adam Sandler's movie - the ugly guy gets the hot gal, the romance is hot then something happens which kills it but then he rekindles it at the end of the movie, sophomoric / moronic comedy (actually that might be what draws me to it...lol), a nobody becomes somebody because of some strange event or talent, they get married at the end of the show, etc...

Same cliches applies to monster movies...group of people all get killed until there's two people left, people running alway fall down and can't get up, the women are portrayed as helpless victims when we all know that monster would run from her when she's on her period, etc...:lol:

17. whiteop

whiteop Tele-Afflicted

I'm going to gripe about people who gripe about people who gripe about millenials...

18. blowtorch

:lol::lol:

Yeah though, in those horror films, the skirt is running away, and she trips/falls, over NOTHING, every time :rolleyes:

19. teletimetx

teletimetx Doctor of Teleocity

When you're browsing on your phone and you follow a link on some dodgy clickbait, that perhaps involves conservation oriented swimwear (you know, the kind where the designer used as little material as possible) and then while you trying to earnestly examine this compelling social issue, the clickbait site is mostly obnoxious ads and by the time you tried to avoid clicking on ads you've ordered expired barbecue tuna crisps and endorsed a link on your ex-wife's Facebook page that promotes glamour camping with parakeets.

20. adeiderich

adeiderich Tele-Afflicted

Must be those people from Barbert'n :lol:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.