Georgia (our dog) has passed on

geoff_in_nc

Friend of Leo's
Georgia was one of the. if not THE greatest dog I've ever had. She loved everyone, and most everyone loved her. She was 17 the best we can figure. In 2008 I joined a band and we practiced at the female singer's house. At the time she owned Georgia. I always told the singer I wanted Georgia if she ever had to give her up. Separately, my (now) wife - who I didn't know then - was a friend of the singer's and had also met Georgia and said the exact same thing about wanting her. Probably 2011, Halloween, we were playing a gig and singer invited my (now) wife as a blind date. We hit it off obviously and wanted Georgia together. In 2012 singer killed her husband, and was in jail. We contacted the singer's teen daughter, and took Georgia. It was meant to be. It's been exactly 9 years give or take a week. Sigh... Sorry this was long and probably more than a little incoherent. Here's some pics.
PXL_20211203_172331156.jpg
IMG_20191022_000337421.jpg
_20140529_174028.JPG

Nicko_Lps

Tele-Meister
She loved everyone, and most everyone loved her.
Yep! That is because your dog found a family that loved her!

Im sorry for your loss but out of personal experience, dont sit there and mourn the loss of your best friend..
There are endless dogs like Georgia in dog shelters that await for people like you to adopt them!