Ge Fuzz Face troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Burnt Fingers DIY Effects' started by Suede, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Suede

Suede TDPRI Member

I haven't seen the Wall show, only the previous one with the Dark side of the moon.
    They actually moved the event to another date and (miserable) arena, I suppose because of poor presale numbers.Btw I think the cheapest ticket is 28euros if you got unemployment card.

Is the show THAT impressive?Because I don't particularly enjoy the wall album and wasn't thinking of attending the concert.

2. Dr Zombie

Dr Zombie TDPRI Member

Very nice neat work you've done. I built one and used pots for the resistors, so I could make adjustments if it wasn't sounding right. I had tried building one before that didn't quite work out, so I came up with the idea. It worked well for me.

3. poiureza

poiureza Tele-Holic

Mmmh ... impressive ? yes
    The 3D images displayed on the wall are something ...

The event is scheduled back on the initial arena and there are 18€ tickets available on thursday somewhere in Athens.

But then I wouldn't waste cash on something I don't really enjoy either :p

4. tjk3052

tjk3052 Tele-Holic

Cheers! Frustrating, isn't it? That's why I choose to never make mistakes myself :D Those are relatively high gain trannies, but Small Bear stuff always sound killer. A popular mod is to increase the 470ohm resistor to give it more volume.

5. Suede

Suede TDPRI Member

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.