1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

GBX Bass Driver schematic

Discussion in 'Amp Tech Center' started by goldguitarguy, Jan 16, 2021.

1. goldguitarguy

goldguitarguy Tele-Meister

Hey folks,

Looking for some schematics for the GBX bass preamp and power amp stuff. It’s Canadian made by Ahed back in the 70s. No luck on the inter-webs other than a few dead links and figured it was worth a shot to try here. Maybe someone has something saved somewhere.

Cheers,

Mitch

2. Jon Snell

Jon Snell Tele-Holic

3. goldguitarguy

I joined there yesterday and I’m still waiting for the admin approval email. Figured I try here in the mean time

Jon Snell likes this.
  4. goldguitarguy

Managed to find some schematics... I’ll post them here in case someone else ever needs them.

Attached Files:

5. INFANT

INFANT Tele-Holic

Guy Beresford, who designed the amps, works for Yorkville Sound. About 8 years ago I inquired about a traynor Dynabass amp that I owned and he was the guy who responded to me. Very friendly and helpful. He may have info about his old GBX amps.

The bass player in my old band 40 yrs ago had a GBX 4-10... It was a decent sounding amp....very punchy if I recall.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.