1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

"GATO GORDO"

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Throttleneck, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Throttleneck

Throttleneck Tele-Afflicted

Well, I haven't GASsed for anything in awhile so I guess it was inevitable. I love my Cabronita style guitars. And now they have to go and make this:

[​IMG]

LIMITED LA CABRONITA "GATO GORDO" JAGUAR

https://www.fender.com/custom-shop/...ita-gato-gordo-jaguar-maple-fingerboard-black

I so, so, so, so, so want one.

Sleek and powerful, the Limited La Cabronita “Gato Gordo” Jaguar takes Fender’s classic cat and revamps it for the modern pro player with a forceful TV Jones® Power’Tron pickup and standard Fender 25.5” scale length (versus the traditional 24” Jaguar scale length).

Other premium features include a select alder body, one-piece quartersawn hard-rock maple neck with “large C” profile, 21-fret worn maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius and 6105 frets, master volume control and Greasebucket™ tone control circuit (rolls off high end without adding bass), single-ply parchment pickguard, American series hard-tail bridge with six stainless steel saddles, chrome tuners with pearl buttons, and Black nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Accessories include limited edition case, certificate of authenticity, strap, cable, picks and polishing cloth.

2. 8cpk

8cpk Tele-Meister

What a beauty! Would love to try one out.

I wonder why they call it "fat cat" though...

3. stnmtthw

stnmtthw Friend of Leo's

With the 25.5 scale, that's something to look at...

I never even look at Jaguars, because I don't like playing on the 24" scale length. But that's pretty cool.

4. Throttleneck

Throttleneck Tele-Afflicted

Same for me. 25.5 was the kicker to go from cool to GAS. :)

5. uriah1

uriah1 Telefied Gold Supporter

Fat cat...there use to be a restaurant in KW called that

cool

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.