Garage sale find. I love this guitar!

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Strato50, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Switchy

Switchy Tele-Holic

I just don't like reaching to the other side. Or is it that I don't like reaching from underneath?
    The hand position feels weird to me. Like the only thing that makes sense to me is to reach across the headstock, which, that is also weird. I mean, I'm using my left hand btw.

Jakedog likes this.
  2. Strato50

Strato50 Tele-Afflicted

Once you get a locking system setup you tune from the back. So thats not and issue here. Another thing about the pickups on this guitar is the hex slugs. Like old Dimarzios. You can remove a row and have a noise canceling single coil. I did the neck and guess what sounds just like any strat pup. It’s an alnico pickup so it’s very chimey. Also it can be done to the bridge. But for now I want a full blown humbucker there. The middle pup is outstanding. It’s an alnico as well. I can’t say how muck I like this guitar. It covers everything. I’m going to gig it this weekend. Also the Edge trem on these is very easy to setup and float and it never goes out of tune once the strings stretch.

Attached Files:

Jakedog likes this.
  3. johnny k

johnny k Friend of Leo's

why do such things do not happen to me ?

Jakedog likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.