G Bender on the Brad Paisley Signature...

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by teledude66, Nov 27, 2019.

1. teledude66

teledude66 Friend of Leo's

NBD Well it was actually new bender day last week, just getting around to posting it. It's a Kirkpatrick Benders G-Bender. I debated getting the B, I've never played a G, but it didn't seem right putting a B on Brad Paisley signature. It's different, but every time I play it I find a different way to use it. I have a P/G Fender, and the pulls are totally different, not saying it's bad just different. It's a Glaser style so it pulls off the neck plate versus the P/G off the top bout. I'm very pleased with the bender, the least invasive, which I wanted for this guitar. I know this guitar has it's detractors, but it is beating the crap out of my P/G for the number one spot. I'm 53, and lightweight beats everything else, and that flake man, I love some flake.

Gbender b.jpeg Gbender c.jpeg

2. OlRedNeckHippy

OlRedNeckHippy Friend of Leo's

Our lead player uses a G bender. He constantly blows my mind with it.

teledude66 likes this.
  3. teledude66

teledude66 Friend of Leo's

Cool, I'm sure the only thing I'll be blowing for awhile, are my leads...lol

OlRedNeckHippy likes this.
  4. BladeStratford

BladeStratford Tele-Meister

Congrats on the new Bender! I hope to bring a G-bender into the family soon as well. Don't think I'll go the double bender route and have the B/G on one guitar. Keep it Bent!

teledude66 likes this.
  5. Brian blaut

Brian blaut Friend of Leo's

very cool. I have that guitar (no bender). It's easily my best playing tele - super light, resonate, spanky...LOVE that neck. Plus, it's the only fender guitar that I haven't changed the pickups in.

6. T Prior

T Prior Poster Extraordinaire

nice guitar and puller, congrats.!

It must be very difficult switching between the two guitars , G and B, all of the intervals and pulling phrases are in different fret board positions. I don't know how you do it ! :)

I placed the G Pull on my Gibson Music City Jr, 15 minutes later I put it back to the B , where my other 3 guitars pull the B.

Its not that its hard or difficult, but studying one has very little connection to the other. Its like bowing down to two different masters ! :eek:

Good luck nice axe !

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.