FretTips - new vlog/lesson series

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by zingy, Oct 9, 2019.

1. zingy

zingy Tele-Meister

A friend of mine talked me into doing a series on tips you don't really find in other videos on YT or guitar lesson videos in general. First one is more pedalboard oriented (more of that type of content is on the way as well), others already filmed are about progressions, ideas, focused practice etc.

Hope you like it, feedback, comments, suggestions are welcome!

Slim60 likes this.
  2. lefty73

lefty73 Tele-Afflicted

I dug it. An informative video about a practical exercise that likely many players overlook. Well done! Subscribed!

Great picture quality and transitions. Thank you for the distinct lack of jump edits/cuts!

The audio was very balanced when listening with headphones, or connected to a portable Bluetooth speaker, or from my yucky notebook PC speakers.

Great pacing when speaking. As you do more I'm sure it'll become more natural, and less like you're reading from a prompter.

One suggestion: some background music at a low level would be nice to hear. The silence when you're not talking is very loud. :) If only there were some pedals, perhaps behind you, that you could use to create a pad-like loop... hmm... :p

zingy likes this.
  3. zingy

zingy Tele-Meister

That is excellent feedback, thank you!

4. Deeve

Deeve Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

thanks - D

5. zingy

zingy Tele-Meister

New episode, with ideas for jam sessions, songwriting or improvising in general:

Chunkocaster likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.