FREE course from TrueFire on home recording the guitar

Junkyard Dog

Friend of Leo's
TrueFire is offering a FREE course on recording the guitar at home. You have to actually "purchase" it...for $0...and then you can download and/or stream it. It looks pretty good and is 2 to 3 hours of content...high quality, well organized. Link is below. I thought about putting this in the Recording forum, but then thought maybe this is more of general interest given the introductory nature of the course. Ii says that there is a limited time to get this for free, but I could not tell when that ends.

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
TrueFire is offering a FREE course on recording the guitar at home. You have to actually "purchase" it...for $0...and then you can download and/or stream it. It looks pretty good and is 2 to 3 hours of content...high quality, well organized. Link is below. I thought about putting this in the Recording forum, but then thought maybe this is more of general interest given the introductory nature of the course. Ii says that there is a limited time to get this for free, but I could not tell when that ends.

Thanks just “purchased” it.