Frankie Valli, cancels out, twice!

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Saw them in 1969. Probably ain't hitting the high notes like he use to. Course neither are most of us. Sorry you will miss it. Have a great evening anyway.
We'll most likely still get together and go out to dinner. We ALWAYS have a good time together. It was just something my daughter came up with for us to spend time together. It would have been kind of cool to see him, we used to listen to him, and we went and saw the movie Clint Eeastwood made about him when it first came out.

memorex

Poster Extraordinaire
I saw Frankie Valli's show twice in Vegas during the 2004-2007 era. I thought he was still pretty good back then, but that's a while ago. Don't think I'll worry about catching him again.

posttoastie

Friend of Leo's
TMI
1660602241071.png

Ted Keane

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
He's "Workin my way back to you".But,"The Jersey Boys" is a great show based on Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons.I really enjoyed it.Especially in Las Vegas.I heard the movie was good,but nothing like the show.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Man... I'd LOVE to see Frankie! I'd probably even drive the 100 miles to do so LOL!! ;)
Thing is, there's some pretty rough prairies you gotta go through to get to Freno, maybe you'd make it, maybe you wouldn't. Kind of depend on how many arrows and cannon balls you had to deal with.

CV Jee Beez

Tele-Afflicted
My daughter was on vacation in Florida and other parts of that part of country when my birthday rolled around so she missed out on the gala festivities at the drive through! Just kidding, I had a great birthday! Anyway, she called and said she'd gotten us all tickets to see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons on the 21st of this month. My son was going to join us, momma and I would mooch another meal, and we'd all celebrate my birthday again, (just in case.) ;)

AND THEN! My daughter called last night and said old Frankie had weaseled out. He's doing a show in Fresno a hundred miles away this week, but "scheduling conflicts" prevent him from doing his show on Sunday. Here's the kicker, he was SUPPOSED to be here February 11th of this year, but you know that doggone "schedualleee" thing went on the blink then too. That's two strikes. We'll probably get another free meal out of deal, so there is that! He's even older than I am, I'm thinking we're just about running out of chances to see each other! 😁😁😁
Lightning strikes again?