Found a lick I recorded on my cell & just recorded the full song

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Riffraff12571, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Riffraff12571

Riffraff12571 Tele-Holic

I was looking for an acoustic riff I recorded on my cell a few years ago and couldn't find it but found a riff I recorded on it and forgot about. I used that to write the music for this. No vocals added yet.

Rhythm:
    MIM Tele with a Kent Armstrong Chaos Blade bucker in the bridge, LePou Hybrit amp SIM, Two-Notes cab IRs.

Lead:
    Same guitar. LePou LeGion amp SIM, Two-Notes IRs, Valhalla Supermassive plugin

Bass:
    The Tele through a EHX Pitch Fork, '72 Traynor YBA-1, Hot Plate, Two-Notes IRs

Drums:
    MT Power Drums plugin

2. MrDeafeningGuitar

MrDeafeningGuitar TDPRI Member

Great stuff, nice crunch tone :)

3. radiocaster

radiocaster Poster Extraordinaire

Nice. Could use better drum programming though.

4. Riffraff12571

Riffraff12571 Tele-Holic

I agree. Drum programming really isn't my thing. :p I tried my best to make it less machine like but the software or more accurately my understanding of how to use it lead to some limitations. :lol: That was the first song I ever used it in. It has a bunch of canned beat & fills and I just pasted them together to fill that hole until I can get a real drummer replace it. I frequent a music file sharing website with a good amount of great players so I'll eventually get that replaced...or not because what am I going to do with that anyway? :rolleyes:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.