Forum Classifieds.

archiestone

TDPRI Member
Admins: I used to have it so I could see ALL classifieds listed regardless of subforum (guitar, amp, parts, etc.) on one link.
I can't seem to do that now. If there is a new way to do this pls let me know? This was very handy!

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Good question TD.... I can't seem to find it! Is it somewhere else these days or?

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
Good question TD.... I can't seem to find it! Is it somewhere else these days or?
I found classified in the list of forum headings. It’s not operating as smoothly as the old way but it works. Classified ads are now divided into sections for guitars, amps, etc. Pickups and guitar parts are listed with guitars. Someplace to click at the top would save a few clicks. Maybe somewhen.

archiestone

TDPRI Member
On main page if you scroll to the bottom (black part) and click 'Classifieds' under the column 'tdpri features' you get this:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found."
Please fix!

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I found classified in the list of forum headings. It’s not operating as smoothly as the old way but it works. Classified ads are now divided into sections for guitars, amps, etc. Pickups and guitar parts are listed with guitars. Someplace to click at the top would save a few clicks. Maybe somewhen.

Thanks JL_LI much appreciated! :)

drmordo

Friend of Leo's
Admins: I used to have it so I could see ALL classifieds listed regardless of subforum (guitar, amp, parts, etc.) on one link.
I can't seem to do that now. If there is a new way to do this pls let me know? This was very handy!

I like the new site but I agree - I really miss this feature.